How does High Frequency make a difference in your skin?
High Frequency is a safe and non-invasive approach to improving skin health. Using electrical currents delivered via a glass electrode, High Frequency stimulates blood circulation to the skin surface, warms the skin, and converts some oxygen from the environment into ozone. These actions may dramatically improve the look and feel of all skin types, and High Frequency is highly beneficial for aging skin, sun damaged skin, and acne concerns.
- Boosts circulation of blood to the skin surface, improving cellular health and skin immunity.
- Helps support lymphatic movement and firm/contour the look of the face.
- Softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps stimulate hair growth on the scalp and manage excess scalp oil.
- Improves desquamation of the skin to improve texture, restore vibrance, and help prevent breakouts.
- Softens blackheads and whiteheads for easy extraction, and minimizes pore appearance.
- Offers antimicrobial support of the skin to help reduce p. acnes bacteria and prevent cystic formation.
Softens fine lines and wrinkles
Firms and tones sagging skin
Clears acne and refines large pores
Relieves area puffiness
Renews skin texture and tone
Promotes healthier hair growth
Enhances skin care product penetration
- Reducing folliculate and improving healthy hair growth
Note: We do not recommend using this system for more than 5-10 minutes per treatment, per day. Limiting the use of the system to once per day is a safe, recommended frequency of treatment as it allows your skin to properly process and benefit from the high frequency stimulus.
Face and Body High Frequency Device
- High Frequency Handle
- Oval/Spoon Electrode with Red Light for the Face
- Umbrella Electrode with Red Light for the Face and Body
- Drop Electrode with Blue/Violet light for Acne Lesions or Crow’s Feet
- Comb Electrode with Red/Orange Light for Hair/Scalp Treatment
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING
Free and unlimited size exchanges
30 Days Satisfaction Guarantee
100% SECURE CHECKOUT